Black Ops Cold War is almost here and we have a confirmed list of all the weapons, perks, lethal and tactical equipment that will be available in the game at launch.
- Krig 6
- FFAR 1
- Milano 821
- KSP 45
- Type 63
- DMR 14
Light Machine Guns
- Stoner 63
- Pelington 703
- LW3 - Tundra
- Hauer 77
- Gallo SA12
- Combat Knife
Tactical & Lethal Equipment
- Stun Grenades
- Smoke Grenade
Perk Slot 1
- Engineer: Detect enemy equipment and Scorestreaks through walls. See enemy Scorestreaks on your minimap. Re-roll Care Packages.
- Paranoia: Hear an alert when an enemy aims at you. Your vision pulses if the enemy is outside of your view.
- Flak Jacket: Take less damage from enemy explosives and Molotov and Combat Bow flames.
- Tactical Mask: Maximized resistance to Flashbang and Stun Grenades. Immune to gas.
- Forward Intel: See indicators for enemy reinforcements on your minimap. Minimap shows a larger area.
Perk Slot 2
- Assassin: Enemies that appear on your minimap when shooting or that are revealed by a spy plane will have a crosshair indicator instead of a red dot if they are on a killstreak. Receive extra score for taking them out.
- Gearhead: Reduce field upgrade cooldown. Store up to two field upgrade charges.
- Scavenger: Replenish your ammo from fallen players.
- Quartermaster: Recharge your equipment over 25 seconds.
- Tracker: See an imprint of enemy footsteps. Aim at enemies to reveal them on your team's minimap.
Perk Slot 3
- Gung-Ho: Fire your weapon and use equipment while sprinting. Move at full speed when reloading. Switch weapons faster. Take less damage from falling. Fire more accurately while sliding.
- Ghost: Undetectable by enemy spy planes whenever you are moving, planting or defusing bombs, or controlling Scorestreaks.
- Cold Blooded: AI-controlled Scorestreaks will not target you. Player-controlled Scorestreaks will not highlight you. Show up cold on Thermal.Players in vehicles won't see your nameplate.
- Ninja: Sprint more quietly. Resistant to Field Mic when sprinting. Speak only when necessary.
- Spycraft: Hack enemy field upgrades. Immune to Counter Spy Plane, Jammer, Tracker, and Paranoia. Won't trigger Proximity Mines or Gas Mines. Booby trap enemy Care Package.
- Proximity Mine: Throwable mine, explodes shortly after an enemy runs or drives over it. Can be avoided by crouching. Destroys any vehicle that runs over it. Recharge Time: 2:00 min
- Field Mic: Deploys a recording device that highlights enemy sounds on your minimap. Recharge Time: 3:30 min
- Trophy System: Destroys all thrown enemy equipment and launcher missiles within 10 meters. Recharge Time: 1:20 min
- Assault Pack: Supply cache containing ammo that gives a bonus score for taking down enemies. Recharge Time: 3:15 min
- Sam Turret: Launches missiles at enemy air Scorestreaks and player-piloted helicopters. Recharge Time: 3:45 min
- Jammer: Creates an electronic disruption field, disabling enemy field upgrades and degrading enemy minimap information. Recharge Time: 2:30 min
- Gas Mine: Proximity activated trap that expels a large cloud of harmful gas. Enemies inside are damaged and disoriented. Recharge Time: 2:00 min
The newly added perks and field upgrades since the Open Beta are Forward Intel (Perk Slot 1), Gearhead (Perk Slot 2), Spycraft (Perk Slot 3), and Assault Pack (Field Upgrade).
Revamped Operator Interface
Black Ops Cold War also features a new and improved Operator selection interface. It is clearly divided into two separate factions, similar to how it is in Modern Warfare & Warzone. We can also see the addition of some new Operators.
The following image shows the Operator selection at the time of Open Beta.
So far, these are all the confirmed items that we can expect to see at launch. More weapons, Operators, and items are to be added throughout the life cycle of the game. Stay tuned for more related information. Thanks to /u/OhNoHeHasAirPodsIn for supplying these!