Season 4 is here, and as the tradition goes, we have a brand new limited-time event called the Ground Fall. Verdansk '84 is already starting to shape into a "warzone" that we grew to love when the game was first released.
There are now satellite crashes all over Verdansk, and you have been tasked with specific challenges related to these crashed satellites. You will be rewarded with limited-time exclusive goodies, including stickers, calling cards, charms, and even an arcade game for Black Ops Cold War.
There are two sets of challenges. Each set corresponding to Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, with three challenges each. Each challenge gives you an exclusive reward, and in addition to that, if you manage to complete all three for either one of the games, you will be rewarded with an exclusive and unique weapon blueprint called 'Private Party.'
In this quick guide, we list all the challenges and their respective rewards in this Ground Fall event. Note that this is a limited-time event similar to the 'Hunt For Adler' event, so you must complete these challenges before 10 AM PT on June 24, 2021.
Warzone Challenges & rewards
The following challenges can be completed in both Battle Royale and Plunder mode.
TOP GAMEPLAY HIGHLIGHTS
Challenge #1 - Uplink Secure
Challenge #2 - Firewall Security
- In Warzone, Eliminate 10 enemies while near an active Uplink Station or recently crashed Satellite.
- Reward: To The Moon (Epic Calling Card)
Challenge #3 - Crash Site Recovery
Black Ops Cold War Challenges
There are three challenges for Black Ops Cold War that can be completed via the new game mode Fireteam: Sat-Link.
Challenge #1 - Uplink Online
- In Cold War, earn 1,000 points from captured Uplink Stations in Fireteam Sat-Link.
- Reward: Cosmic Commuter (Epic Arcade Game)
Challenge #2 - Global Network
- In Cold War, get 250 Eliminations in matches on Collateral, Collateral Strike, Hijacked, or Amsterdam.
- Reward: Comrade Pupper (Epic Emblem)
Challenge #3 - High Caliber
- In Cold War, get 15 kills with the Hand Cannon Scorestreak.
- Reward: Race to the Surface (Epic Calling Card)
As mentioned before, completing a set of challenges of either one of the games will reward you with a unique weapon blueprint called the 'Private Party' for the Magnum pistol.