The new Season 4 Reloaded update brought together several weapon patches, which include both major nerfs and buffs. It also included major nerfs to some of the meta weapons in Warzone, such as the Grau and MP5.
There have also been long-awaited changes to the Sniper Rifles. We have the full list of changes below. You can check our updated weapon stats as well.
Stopping Power Buff
Stopping power got a huge buff. Certain weapons can almost guarantee a one-shot headshot kill, which includes the FAL and Oden. This is understandable since the FAL also got a significant damage buff, which we will come to in a bit.
TOP GAMEPLAY HIGHLIGHTS & GUIDES
Starting and Max Ammo
A handful of weapons had an increase in their max and starting ammo as well.
- Increased Max Ammo:
- M4 +.458 SOCOM Rounds
- Increased Max Ammo and Starting Ammo:
- CR-56 AMAX M67 Rounds
- SKS 10 Round Mags
- Striker 45 Hollowpoint Rounds
- SCAR Default Mags
- Oden Default Mags
Note that these increases are only for the maximum ammo and starting ammo, which means how much TOTAL ammo you can carry or later pick up in-game. These are not an increase to the mag size.
- The base damage range of the AX-50 was increased from under 70m to up to 100m.
- The HDR can now one-hit to the lower torso/chest at any range if the enemy does not have any armor.
- The ADS speed of Kar98k increased. The ADS time before the patch was approximately 283ms and post-patch this time has reduced to 260ms.
- The Kar98k also got a small decrease to the hip fire spread. This means slightly better accuracy when hip firing at close range.
- The damage range increased increased from under 55m to up to 60m. It is not a huge buff, but a buff nevertheless.
- MK2 Carbine:
- Overall mobility increased.
- The damage range increased from under 20m to up to 25m
- The ADS speed increased, reducing the ADS time from 333ms to 271ms.
- A minimum of 2 hits are now required to eliminate an opponent with the Dragunov.
- The rate of fire has increased.
- The gun recoil returns to the center more. This means that after you've fired the Dragunov, the scope will return to the center instead of you manually needing to bring it down. However, when we were shooting the Dragunov, we noticed that if you've hit that rate of fire limit, you still don't see much of a difference.
- The ADs speed increased, reducing the ADS time from 268ms to 239ms.
- The overall damage range of the CR-56 is reduced slightly. The stats we have at the given range still apply, but the patch has reduced the damage range beyond the stated range (<24m).
- Overall damage increased, with the potential to get a one-hit headshot kill at close range.
- Damage values before patch:
- Head: 72
- Chest: 54
- Stomach: 45
- Limbs: 45
- Damage values post patch:
- Head: 105
- Chest: 78
- Stomach: 65
- Limbs: 65
- The base range has decreased from under 12.5m, to now under 10m.
- The damage range for 10MM ammo has also decreased.
- The long range damage by the 10MM ammo has reduced.
- A slight recoil increase when using 10MM ammo.
Most of the nerfs to the MP5 are associated with 10MM ammo; therefore, we do not think it will be replaced by any other MP5 as the meta SMG any time soon.
- Grau 5.56:
- The overall base damage range is reduced to under 31m, from approximately 34m.
- A slight increase to high frequency recoil. This means that now you won't be able to continuously hold the fire button and expect minimal recoil.
- Reduced recoil compensation and damage range on the most popular Grau barrels which are the Tempus 26.4" Archangel and FSS 20.8" Nexus.
- Shotgun Slugs (All Shotguns):
- Increased projectile velocity.
- Reduced ADS spread.
- Dynamic hip spread added.
- Increased damage ranges. All the shotgun base ranges with detailed stats can be found here.
- Increased lower torso damage.
- No Stock Attachment:
- Increased weapon recoil. Using the No Stock attachment increased the recoil significantly even before this patch. So expect a horrendous increase in recoil when putting on this attachment.
- Decreased ADS aiming steadiness.